Let me ask you this... what is your problem with epidurals ladies? I watched the birthing DVD (I am not sitting in a class every weekend when I can be catching up on last season's Dexter) and why would you want to do that to yourself? I guess breastfeeding wouldn't be as painful if I was comparing it to natural childbirth.
Let me ask you something else?... Have you experimented with drugs? Have you smoked a joint or had a glass of wine? Have you ever had a percocet after having your wisdom teeth pulled or a vicodin after having your appendix out?
No? Never?! Wow, you are a saint and I commend you on your natural childbirth choice. My mom had all 9lbs 15oz of me natural, that's why she hates me most.
Yes? Yes you have... ok so how exactly is that different then having an epidural? You think you are going to hurt the baby? My little Lady is just fine, I swear it. If you still think you're going to hurt your child just think well they are going to be smoking pot, drinking natty ice's and smirnoff ice's in a lil over a decade what's a lil juice now?
They are going to cause you A LOT of pain in the next 30 years give or take so why not just give yourself a lil break for their birth?
No comments:
Post a Comment